Start your Wellbeing journey with us
Wellbeing is important to us all. We want to feel good about ourselves, to get the most out of our lives and feel connected to other people. ‘Wellbeing’ means feeling more than just happy and confident, it means feeling able to cope when things get tough in our lives or when our physical health suffers.
Wellbeing Norfolk & Waveney provides a range of support for people with common mental health and emotional issues, such as low mood, depression or stress. We work with you to help you make the necessary changes to improve your wellbeing and quality of life.
Our service is free for people aged 16 and over living in Norfolk and Waveney and you can access our support through your GP or any other health or social care professional, or you can self-refer using the form on this website or by calling us on 0300 123 1503.
Services we provide include:
- Walk-in Centres
- One-to-one support
- Self-help advice
- Specialist services for young people (16 to 25)
- Relationship counselling for couples, individuals and families
- Courses to help you achieve a better sense of wellbeing, and to manage issues such as stress, worry, insomnia and IBS
- Peer support and access to social groups in your area
- Helping you find other support for issues affecting your wellbeing such as debt, housing, employment